Sunday, January 10, 2010

Promises

Sorry guys for the late update, been busy with sports day, it’s seems just so crazy isn’t it that we’re always busy with “THINGS” well you know the acronyms, just tells it all
Busy
Under
Satan’s
Yolk
Not sure about the B though
I’ve been thinking a Lot about purpose lately, there’s been this relentless affection that’s a part of me that wants to be in Institut Sinaran, why not right?
All my friends, practically the ones I’ve hanged out with five years ago are there, new environment, college drama, freedom of fashion, Student Council Excitements, intriguing extra-curricular activities, long recess time enough for a game of futsal, interesting lectures and my favorite, biodiversity.
I’ve heard lots of stories about UEC, how terrifying it is. How history has made a name for itself, throughout the years where everything was all for just the wild month of an unforgettable sports day. Everything after that would be just a nightmare. Even the students who once shared the spotlight in the elite form of SPM had their fall from grace in this unpredictable challenge. So why not go to IS where the grass is greener on the other side?
I question myself why do I do this to myself, With all the relentless responsibilities in school, starting as a freshman in IS doesn’t sound too shabby. But God’s promises won’t let go of me. There is still so much to witness and experience in ttss. And Indefinitely following God, He will uphold my needs.
Went to a house camp recently, and it was awesome. I’ve experienced an awesome unity in the class of schoolmates and it was inspirational. And it’s just incredible how this event of the year pulls the entire school as one body. Great things come through unity and the tower of Babel is a testimony to that. I guess Sometimes choices were made perfect because of moments like this. In the year 2010, indefinitely it will be fruitful and the seed will be sowed.
But Despite all of the promises, we tend to focus on problems. We tend to weep on shortcomings and in the end, God loses His place in our hearts to priorities. As Ps Kong Hee has said before, when all else fails, you stand by the Lord. The promise and not the problem
All god’s promises won’t let go of me.

1 comment:

  1. college life is seriously awesome max. why not go? hahaha. life here in kl ain't that bad. really stressful because ppl here are crazy smart. :( but then you really tend to learn alot. it's not that you won't learn anything in ttss. but if you're in a different environment, you'l actually learn different things and not what ttss always teach. my opinion. :) and i miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete